Thursday, March 31, 2016

Birb (Table of Contents)


I am Birb and I am a scout in Seitou's clan. I am of the Shadow Flight and serve the Shadowbinder.

I was a weakling even on the day I broke through my egg and saw Sornieth for the first time. Well, experienced would be the better word as I was born blind. I was also born with asthma. Many see the Plaguebringer as an uncaring deity, but that is not the case. She merely wishes to make sure that the dragons under her care can survive. I passed her test of survival up until adulthood and then I decided I had to serve a different deity. Though I always long to be in her presence. To balance out my disabilities, I am extremely observant and so can get out of most situations on my own. I also tend to rest a lot as my body can't handle much stress. My cruel nature is a callback to my time serving the Plaguebringer as well as to keep others from attacking me.

Below are my journal entries:

The Girl Who Would be Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment