Sunday, August 30, 2015

Weekly Update 8/30/2015

 
For those of you who have just stopped by my blog and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday, but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
More Jash Reads is Out
I get to reading two more chapters from the first Animorphs book. Second chapter I read ends on a cliffhanger. You can watch it HERE.
More of my Animorphs Re-Read is Out
Yep, I haven't forgotten about this beauty. I continue talking about the first Megamorphs book. Giving my live responses to Ax being captured by Visser Three as well as other things. You can read it HERE.
I review Jurassic World
Hey, look! Another written review is finally out! Do I agree with the majority of people that this movie rocks? Read my review HERE to find out.

UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
Finally Review Terminator Genisys
Was it the best movie? No. However, I did enjoy it and had a good time. I will get a spoiler free written review out hopefully within a week.

If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog every month and monthly insider info about my upcoming e-books. The reward for my milestone is me talking about how I relate to the Animorphs character Tobias.

No comments:

Post a Comment