Sunday, August 9, 2015

Best July 2015 Release (Jash's Dragon Army)

On Dragon Cave in July there was only one new release. I can understand why as last month...a huge bunch of releases. Since there is only one I'll be talking about it and not doing my usual ranking.

Before I talk about the July 2015 release: I made a few different categories to help me decide how to discuss the release for July 2015. The categories may change, so if you have any suggestions on changing the categories feel free to say them.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Spirit Ward Dragon

Egg
I enjoy the color scheme and how it reflects the adult dragon.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Yes. It seems to reflect the light from within part of the egg description.

Hatchling Stage 1
It looks hilarious. Like it's trying to be tough but failing horribly.

Hatchling Stage 2
This stage actually looks tough. Roar!

Adult
These are dragons that change depending on the time of day. Both sets of colors look very good. They look pretty.

Description
These dragons are supposed to be very honorable dragons. They probably have an innate ability to tell good from evil so that they won't turn dark as it goes against their very nature. But with the "at least that's what the legends say" makes me think all of the breed doesn't have to be pure good.

Congrats, Fiona BlueFire and Verridith, for this dragon. You people did a lovely job!

If you are a fan of this blog remember that I do writing commissions on Fiverr. I'll write you a short story for your dragons, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment