Friday, August 14, 2015

Ghostly Plot

Find out more HERE
Well a new plot has started. There is a mysterious disease going on and it's up to you to help figure how to cure it!

Each part of the plot contains flash games. So if you're not too good at them, like me, this will be a little nightmare for you. The only one that has really caused me any problems, so far, is the one where you're guiding a boat to the pirate ship.

Basically the controls are so awkward and you're going through a little maze. Although I'm not sure if it's a maze or I was just too confused about what I was doing I wasn't sure about where I was going. You can only send your score in for that one once a day.

I am interested in what's going on and wondering how dark the plot will get. Since this is the site that killed Amy, a girl, for one of its plots. So something really messed up might happen!

To participate in this plot JOIN SUBETA TODAY! And tell them that TobiasBanner sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment