Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekly Update 8/16/2015

For those of you who have just stopped by my blog and/or don't have a lot of time to keep up with my blog, this is for you.

I will be posting on some of what I consider important stuff I have blogged about this week and updates on upcoming chapters of fics/projects.

I will be attempting to post these posts once a week every Sunday but don't be surprised if I miss a week or two (hey, I sometimes have an actual life).

BLOG POSTS
Show Cameron Some Love
I continue my look at five awesome robots. This time I look at Cameron from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. You can see the vlog HERE.
Flight Rising/Animorphs Crossover
It was really only a matter of time before this kind of crossover happened. In my latest dragon journal entry, Glau sees a vision of the Animorphs through Elfangor's eyes. You can read it HERE.
Another Dragon Cave Giveaway is Going On
Yes, I haven't stopped doing these. It's just that they might not be happening as often as before. I do like that they bring a lot of views in, but putting them together is a handful. There's the breeding part which can be annoying when certain dragons don't agree to breed with each other or dragons breed but produce the wrong egg. Then, of course, there is getting the word out there that the giveaway is going on. You can see the latest giveaway HERE.

UPCOMING PROJECTS/CHAPTERS
More Animorphs Re-Read
There have been some delays with this as I've had to shuffle around different projects. Plus my semi-hiatus didn't exactly speed things up. You can catch up with this series HERE.

If you have been a fan of this blog for a little bit and want to donate, there are ways. I do writing commissions on Fiverr. So if you have a fanfic you are thinking about but just can't write, I'm here for you. I also have a Patreon and the rewards so far are an exclusive 30 minute vlog every month and the reward for my milestone is me talking about how I relate to the Animorphs character Tobias.

No comments:

Post a Comment