Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: A New Leaf 2

I walked into Hijunaki's Throne Room and stood in front of him. Then I bowed very low. His presence filled the room with what felt like greatness. And, of course, his giant snake form.


"Yes, Hijunaki, what is it you wish of me?" I asked as politely as I could.


"Rig, you have certainly heard the rumors of the weather goddess Akumie coming to visit here?" Hijunaki asked me.


"Yes, I have."


"You have proven yourself to be someone I should not put my faith in." He paused. "However, I think this is a simple enough task to prove me wrong in that matter. I give you the task of guiding Akumie around my palace. If you do this task well you will become greater in my eyes. I might even let you take a journey outside of this palace."


I thought about it and decided that it was a simple enough task. Hijunaki would not want to mess up a meeting with a goddess so I doubted he'd be playing any tricks with me at this point.


"I am honored to be given this task and promise to show her only the best hospitality." I told him.


"I am sure of it." Hijunaki replied. "Before you go, I have heard your request from a few days ago. You seem to go through them pretty quickly."


When he finished speaking he signaled to someone standing in the shadows. Then a naked human woman came out. She wasn't one of the greatest ones that Hijunaki had made, but she did seem to be very pleasing to me.


"Thank you, Hijunaki." I bowed to my master and the woman followed me to my room.


When we entered I didn't dive in first thing. I found one of the most pleasing things to do was drag the moment on. Besides, I had something on my mind.


"I am going to guide a goddess around." I said and moved closer to the woman that Hijunaki probably hadn't put enough intelligence in to understand any type of speech. "I am going to rise up from my non-position and maybe get free of this place. Maybe the goddess will even reward me for a good job. And a goddess' backing will be a very good thing."


After that there were no words but only motions. The carnal motions of hungry bodies. She made the right sounds to show pleasure but that was something an animal could do.


Afterwards the woman disappeared and I went in the bath and washed up. As I cleaned up I thought about the carnal joy that I had opened up to, thanks to Katashi. But the human women that were given to me by Hijunaki weren't real enough. They did their job but they weren't truly real.


What would a goddess feel like? A goddess, if she felt the carnal joy I felt, would surely feel real in the act. Even if I displeased her I felt that true sex would be worth it. The thought formed uneasily in my mind but I let the memory of Katashi fill me.


When Katashi filled me I made my decision: I would pleasure Akumie in every way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment