Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: A New Leaf 3

The loud music played as I tried to grow comfortable to my clothes. But, after many hours, I doubted I would. I didn't mind formality if it meant my whores would like me better. Standing beside Hijunaki as Akumie's worshippers came towards us wasn't my idea of fun. I couldn't imagine Hijunaki was enjoying it since he was staying more still than normal.


Reassuring myself that I would be out of my clothing soon, I focused on the festival. Hijunaki had outdone himself by creating special creatures and having most of his creations play music. Luckily he had chosen only his creations that could sing well to do the vocals to the music.


After what seemed like hours, Akumie finally came forward and I knew I wouldn't find another creature like her. Her beauty filled me with emotions I couldn't remember feeling before. Fortunately a lot of the feelings could be passed off as physical urges.


"Akumie, I welcome you to Japan." Hijunaki said and bowed deeply and I followed suit. "And I have instructed my loyal servant Rig to show you the jewels of my palace."


Akumie looked at me and seemed to study me intensely. "Yes, this one does look like he can do his job." She said with a straight face and hardly any emotion.


"I have done other jobs very well in the past." I said and bowed to her and smiled. I tried to give an aura of charm for Akumie.


Akumie leaned close to my ear and I could smell what a good afterlife smelt like. "If you get to me like Asalie has you will be in pain very quickly." She said and went in front of me. With that, Hijunaki lead all the creatures there to a feast.


After we were all well fed, Akumie stood up and looked at me. "You can take me to my room now." She said.


I stood up. "Yes, your grace." I replied. When those words came out of my mouth I thought of other things I could take her to.


The walk to her room was more quiet than I would've wanted it to be. The reason for the long silence was probably that she didn't trust me. But as we got closer to her room I could see her becoming calmer.


I bowed to her when we came to the entrance of her room. "I am in the room next door if you need anything." I told her.


Akumie nodded and I saw a slight smile come onto her face. "I will hold you to that." She said and went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment