Thursday, July 7, 2022

Update: The Ultimate Animorphs Quiz

Update: Fifteen people have taken the quiz so no one can access it anymore. Once I've made progress on the quiz I will reset the password. Thank you, everyone, for your help!

So I've finally started working on my Ultimate Animorphs Quiz again! Instead of doing Part 1, Part 2, ect. this one is all in one lovely quiz. Though I'm not against adding more parts to it in the future if there is enough content for them. As stands this one will eventually cover at least all the Animorphs and main alien races.

In its current status, the quiz covers a few basic questions. It also has questions about Jake, Cassie, Tobias, and Marco.

On Uquiz you can both setup passwords to quizzes and have them last only a certain amount of time. I'm doing this so that only a few people will be able to experience the quiz while it's a WIP.

Password: Applegrant

You can take the quiz HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment