Thursday, March 24, 2022

Update: To Die For You If Need Be Chapter 3 Has Been Written

I've finished writing the latest chapter of To Die For You If Need Be and will start editing tomorrow at the earliest. All depends on how well I'm doing.

Here's a small unedited excerpt of what to look forward to:

"How is the queen enjoying herself?" Tyrion asked and I looked briefly at him.

He had been a good Hand thus far. He had brought Jorah back to me and was willing to send him into exile to win my favor. He was a Lannister and yet different from the rest of his House. He hadn't tried once to kill me or betray me. He was also extremely short in stature which had been strange for me at first. But something easily overlooked.

"As long as no storm comes our way, I'll be fine." I replied.

"As long as Jorah returns to your side, I'll be fine." Tyrion said. "He's a good man with good advice to give."

"Do you think I should have named him my Hand?"

"That choice falls only to you. I didn't know him long enough, anyways."

"Do you trust him enough to be my king?"

"Jorah is a good man but...there will be better suitors in Westeros. You should be focusing on securing your power and the right husband will do that. Jorah might be a Mormont, but he's also disgraced."

At first I was furious at the Imp. How dare he shame me in such a manner! I deserved all the comforts I could find. It was me that would soon win the Iron Throne and kill the Lannister who now sat upon that treasured seat. But as quickly as my anger came, it went away. In its place was an idea that would please both Tyrion and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment