Tuesday, December 24, 2019

The Christmas Toy (Mini-Review)

This review was written for an ARC of the book.
 
The Christmas Toy by Krista Wolf is about Alyssa's trip with Desmond, Rogan, and Mason. She is invited on the trip due to Desmond being single after breaking up with Emma. Things take a steamy turn once Alyssa reads Emma's journal.

This is an extremely fun book to get lost in. Every one of the main cast is a joy to be with. Besides the steamy bits, I liked all the excitement about decorating for Christmas and getting into the spirit. Plus since I do live in Florida, I liked reading a story with actual snow.

There isn't much conflict in the book and that's more than okay. I pick up a book like this because I want to be lost in a fantasy. In this case the fantasy is being ravished by three hot guys. The only conflicts are when the guys promise each other not to pursue Alyssa and once Emma gets into the picture.

Out of all the guys I liked Mason the most. And, no, not because he is the biggest in certain areas. His personality fits me the most out of all of them.

I would recommend The Christmas Toy to someone wanting to warm up in the winter. I also recommend this book to those who like Reverse Harem books.

No comments:

Post a Comment