Wednesday, April 4, 2018

December 2017, February 2018, and March 2018 Releases (Jash's Dragon Army)

Dragon Cave recently released new breeds. These are the annual Christmas and Valentine's Day ones as well as the March releases. I loved that they open Holiday Biomes during the Holidays now.
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Floral-Crowned Dragon

Egg
A cute bubbly pinkish egg. Sort of like the dragon eggs in Game of Thrones, but not so rigid.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
Almost look likes it's asking someone out to a dance.

Hatchling Stage 2
Looks like it has waited so long and still no one has accepted the dance invitation.

Adult
They look extremely dignified as if they are royalty. I like the green in their wings. I also like how the flower crowns look. Now I'm thinking if I ever become royalty, if it's somehow revealed I'm the Princess of Genovia for instance, I would make sure to wear a flower crown. The pinks on this dragon are varied and never too bright.

Description
Oh! So the flower crown is symbiotic. I sort of overlooked the tail. As someone without a sense of smell, I wouldn't notice the different scents. I am monogamous and the thought of picking a new mate every year is confusing to me. But, hey, to each their own. Especially if you're a dragon and could easily eat me. I do like the mating ritual of this breed.

Credit
JOTB
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Garland Dragon

Egg
It is just beautiful. A lovely white color on some green.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks extremely confused.

Hatchling Stage 2
Looks extremely interested in their tail.

Adult
They're very majestic and peaceful looking. I feel as if they like to laze about and are all around friendly. I like the color choices, especially the white. This is because it imitates one of the colors from the egg. I also like the green mane.
Description
I like that they imitate garland. So I was right that they like to laze about all day! Or probably just a good majority of it. I saw the red berries but didn't realize they were mana. It's always interesting to read about dragons who have mana on their bodies.

Credit
Fiona BlueFire and Odeen
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Floret Wyvern

Egg
The gold and purple variations are both pleasing to the eye. Though I have a preference for gold.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
They look like they've just done something bad and are ashamed of what they did.

Hatchling Stage 2
How they have their wings spread looks like they're trying to show off.

Adult
Both variations have dimorphism. The gold variation reminds me of autumn when the leaves turn orange. At least I've heard about leaves changing colors. I live in Florida where different seasons are a myth. The purple variation seems very lively and calming. As for poses, the male seems to be more than ready to take on the world while the female seems like a schemer.

Description
I could do with their anxiety canceling field. The lasting friendship part reminds me of my parakeets. Unlike some pets, you have to earn a bird's respect as the creature doesn't just like you to begin with. Earning the respect of a bird and a Floret Wyvern seem to be about the same thing.

Credit
PieMaster and Playdoh
Adopt one today!Adopt one today!
Freckled Dragon

Egg
Looks a little sunburnt.

Unique Hatching Sequence
Same old. Same old.

Hatchling Stage 1
Looks sad like it needs a hug.

Hatchling Stage 2
It looks like it wants to shake your hand.

Adult
These is no dimorphism in this breed. It looks like some sort of lizard. Also some kind of meat that I can't identify as of writing this. Or maybe I'm just hungry again. The face looks pitiful and its pose is defensive. Its pitiful appearance makes me pity it.

Description
A hoarder breed! Nice! It's interesting that each gender will collect different colored items. An odd sort of way to identify the genders. I find it sort of sad when a dragon can't fly. But, hey, gliding is a good second. I also like that they are not violent except when their treasure is threatened.

Credit
Kennon

No comments:

Post a Comment