Thursday, September 22, 2016

Crossing the Divide 1

"This is Eden?" K-Mart asked.

"When Khaleesi and I first escaped we ended up in this town." I said in reply to Alex's look. "I had thought that I would start testing here but Raqus Base was much better to raise Alec in. Testing started there but this is the biggest base so far. It is the first base of the Mormonts."

"Most of it is underground." Alex said, quickly figuring things out. "How much is done aboveground?"

"Not enough to make interested parties quickly figure out that there is anything too important here. I don't need others looking at the base too closely. Before I was able to flee if I thought there might be danger, now that isn't possible. I can make things look deserted but not like before."

"You've done a good job regardless of your limitations."

I nodded and made sure not to let any emotions onto my face, much like my husband was doing. It was easier for him to control himself now as this was the kind of setting he was used to. In the future he would be traveling, but for now I would allow him to have comfort. We all turned our heads as one of the doors to the roof opened up. Three men exited and on their shoulders was the sigil of the Mormonts: my old symbol that I had adored since I was a child.

The Direwolf consumed the dragon and yet the dragon became the Direwolf. Each one stuck in the circular dance and unable to escape. It must have been the Kaari blood in me that had me make a sigil like my House sigil. House Kaari didn't have a Direwolf and dragon but a winged serpent consuming itself. Both were like each other and both represented groups that would rise up from the ashes.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment