Saturday, September 3, 2016

Between Two Worlds 48

This final clone was the hardest I had fought today. Or maybe it was because I was worn out both emotionally and physically. I could fight for days if need be but I was still only a mortal woman. In a series of moves she was able to knock me down. Jorah went across the floor and I raised my arms for protection. Her blade shattered and she quickly pulled out her gun. Her eyes were focused only on me.

"What do you have to say for yourself, traitor?" The clone asked. "You want to say anything before I kill you?"

I didn't reply to her and merely prepared myself for death. I didn't know where I would go and that frightened me. I didn't know if I would be stuck between realities for all eternity or if I would be sent back to the world I had grown up in. In either case I wouldn't allow this woman to see my fear and I would leave this world with no fear in my eyes. So I merely looked at her and she seemed somewhat angered that I wasn't quivering in fright. There was no pleasure to be taken in her anger, it was just a fact to me.

The clone waited for me to quiver in fear and then she grew bored with waiting. She pulled the trigger and then a shot was fired. I looked confused as Alex dropped the gun. After he had a moment he picked it up. I could understand his shock as he had never shot a gun before. Turning into a monstrosity was one thing, firing a gun was something different. Besides, he hadn't fired the gun to end a life, he had fired it to save one.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment