Friday, January 15, 2016

Guests Needed for Upcoming Jash Talks Episode

Have you seen a show cancelled before its time? Do you wait for another season to come out though you know it never will? Do you want to spend around an hour talking about shows like that? Then I want YOU for the next Jash Talks!

There are three guest spots left. If you want to be a guest: you have to tell me by January 22, 2016. Contact me HERE if you would like to be a guest.

Here are the basic rules if you're interested:

1.) The show usually airs Saturdays and starts between 3PM-4PM Eastern Standard Time and will air live HERE. That can change from time to time, but just plan on that being the starting time each week. There may be weeks either me and/or Omar can't make it so it's cancelled and moved to the next week.
(the planned airdate is January 23, 2016)

2.) You need Skype and Goolge+ accounts. Skype makes it beyond easy to make sure everyone is on the same page before starting filming while Google+ allows you to join the Google+ Hangout where the episodes are recorded.

3.) Guests are accepted on a "first come, first serve" basis.

4.) After two consecutive guest appearances you will need to wait an episode before being able to be a guest again.

Before I forget: I encourage people to ask questions during the live broadcasts. The questions can be about the subject at hand or about any of my current or upcoming blog projects. This is the only time I will give away major spoilers.

If you can't make the live show, feel free to leave any questions you want answered in the comments below and I will answer them in the episode.

If you are a fan of this blog and wish to support it: I have a fiverr account where I do writing commissions. Want a fanfic of one of your cancelled shows? I'm your person. Also, feel free to check out my Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment