Friday, February 13, 2015

Most Recent Bruce Banner Dragons (Jash's Dragon Army)

I am sorry with the lack of updates here. I have been at revrezner's house since a week ago and so haven't been able to work on blog things I've wanted to for this blog. However, I have been on Dragon Cave a lot of the time due to the ease I can access it on my phone.

And I have named two of my recent dragons after the awesomeness that is Bruce Banner (aka The Hulk).

Here they are:
Adopt one today!
Bruce the Other Guy

I found the description of the dragon fitting for Bruce Banner and the Hulk. Like the dragon, Bruce has two opposing personalities that do find a common goal from time to time.

Here is my description that I have planned for him:
Bruce the Other Guy is both one of the most sought after Lindwurms and also one of the most avoided.

Bruce is a very kindhearted Lindwurm who constantly helps others. He doesn't consider himself a good listener and prefers to spend time alone studying how the universe works. He especially likes to study how to heal dragons and is considered a healer by some. Bruce is extremely shy and socially awkward.

The Other Guy, who dragons have nicknamed Hulk and Big Brute, seems to have no other goal in life than to destroy. His only emotion appears to be anger and hate. The Other Guy does not disturb Bruce most of the time, but if he thinks Bruce is slightly irritated he will attack whoever is causing the irritation. The Other Guy does have friends but it takes a lot to get through his huge layer of anger. Once you become The Other Guy's friend, he will risk everything for you.

Bruce and The Other Guy do act in complete unison if there is either a clan or worldwide threat.

Adopt one today!
Science Husbands

Okay, this is a dragon named after my love for the Bruce Banner/Tony Stark ship. While a common name for the ship is Science Bros, I also like to call the ship Science Husbands. As do a few other people. I find the description of this dragon very fitting for the Bruce/Tony relationship.

Here is my description that I have planned for him:
Science Husbands is a dragon that loves science and figuring out how things work.

Tony is the more outgoing of the heads who loves mating season, going for both guys and girls. While many only see this side of him he has a very caring side to him. He cares about the big picture even though his joking demeanor doesn't convey that.


Bruce is the shy head who is awkward in social situations. He is uncomfortable when Tony drags him to social gatherings. He prefers to plan things out instead of rushing into things. While he tends to wear his heart on his sleeve, his dry wit is usually overlooked.


They got the name Science Husbands since they act like a married couple the majority of the time.


For those that are on Dragon Cave and want a Cheese Dragon, I am currently trading one for a Paper Dragon HERE. Around three days and twenty-three hours left I will cancel the trade and raise the dragon myself.

Do you draw dragons (don't have to be Dragon Cave dragons) and want to advertise your artwork on my blog? Go HERE for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment