Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Terminator Genisys Trailer to Premiere at CCXP and Motion Poster

First let's talk about the Terminator Genisys Trailer. In an Exclusive found HERE from TheTerminatorFans (who I write for, hence you can find a link to their site on the sidebar of this blog) there is mention of a trailer for the upcoming Terminator reboot.

It is set to be shown during the Comic Con Experience in São Paulo Brazil on December 4, 2014. People who have already seen the trailer seem to have a positive response to it. Hopefully my faith in Terminator Genisys will be awakened because of it.

The Motion Poster does make me feel all giddy inside. The Terminator endoskeleton starts to turn into dust and then the Terminator theme music starts to play. It just looks creepy. The music is what makes me the happiest in the Motion Poster as the Terminator theme music makes me grin every time I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment