Saturday, December 6, 2014

Wrath of Crayak (Jash's Dragon Army)

Adopt one today!
This dragon finally has a name: Wrath of Crayak! I named him (as no one submitted any names to me for him). He is named after Crayak from the Animorphs book series by K.A.Applegate. If you click on him you can see what type of dragon he is as well as stuff like the bio for him that will be there in the future.

The bio I have planned for him is:
 Wrath of Crayak thinks himself the most deserving of everything he sees. He also adores what others consider wrong and hopes to one day inflict his ideology onto the rest of the world. Because of this fact he doesn't have many friends. Well, his friends end up being those too afraid to say no to him.

Each bio on the site has to be approved/rejected manually so it may be awhile until you see it there.

I would like you to name the new dragon (found on the side of the blog). I will first list the rules for sending name suggestions and then benefits of doing so.

Rules for Sending Name Suggestions:

1.) I Can Only Name Dragons That Have Reached the Hatchling Stage
So if I say I have accepted your name, but the dragon isn't named on the site that's why. Also, if you don't choose a gender neutral name I will have to wait to see what the dragon's gender ends up being before deciding.

2.) I Can't Choose Names That Are Taken
Even if I love the name that you suggested, if it's already taken by someone else I can't name the dragon that.

3.) I Can't Choose Inappropriate Names
It's a rule of Dragon Cave or else I wouldn't mind.

Benefits of Sending Name Suggestions:

1.) You Can Advertise On My Blog
As long as the dragon is on my blog: I'll provide a link to your own blog, etsy shop, ect. If you want to advertise a site as a whole you'll need to be the owner of said site.

2.) You Can Help with the Bio of the Dragon
If you name the dragon you can suggest what you want to be in its bio.

No comments:

Post a Comment