Sunday, April 20, 2014

Vesnali 2014 Begins

Info From HERE
Today is Easter. I'm not a Catholic, or any form of Christian, and so I don't celebrate Jesus rising from the dead. Since, you know, I don't believe Jesus was the son of God or that he rose from the dead.

HOWEVER, even if you aren't a Christian there are still delicious chocolate bunnies and other delicious chocolate things to eat. After I'm done writing this blog post I'm going to get some more ham because it's to die for.

On Subeta there is an event called Vensali that happens around Easter time. For it you find flowers that appear randomly when you go around the site, click on the flower, visit someone's profile, give them a flower, you get a coin, and then you spend it in Esther's Shop to buy stuff with the coins.

So have fun this Vensali!

No comments:

Post a Comment