Monday, April 21, 2014

Sayings Sundays (April 20, 2014)

I love the tv series Hannibal. It is my favorite show airing right now and more than deserves to run its intended number of seasons. The main character is Will Graham. I have talked about the series in a previous Sayings Sundays so I won't waste your time now.

I chose this quote from the show because it reminded me of Bruce Banner/The Hulk. Yeah, that's really the sole reason I decided to make this graphic.

Plus I don't like therapists either.

Here is yet another song that I have become obsessed with. I randomly found it and have grown to love it.

The theme of the song is basically renewal. Something bad has happened and the narrator is coming clean.

For this week, I have related it to Will Graham as in the current season of the show he is going through a period of renewal. He is going through a period of finding out who he really is and that's not easy. Especially when you have to watch out for a cannibal and making sure the cannibal is finally put in his place.


No comments:

Post a Comment