Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sayings Sundays (April 13, 2014)

The Avengers is a superb film. It makes me laugh and cry in equal measures. Joss Whedon gives it his best with giving every character time to shine. That's very hard to do with such a large cast like in this movie.

My favorite character is Bruce Banner, hands down. No questions asked. I just see myself in him and I have to give thanks to Mark Ruffalo for finally turning my interest to the character. He really does make the character shine more than any other actor that has portrayed him in the past.

One of the things that's asked throughout the movie is how Bruce has it so that the Hulk (aka the other guy) doesn't come out every other second. I admit I chose this quote so I didn't have to use the cliche "That's my secret" line and plus "huge bag of weed" was included here.

Why, yes, I am childish.



Yeah, today is a very Brucey Sunday.

Anyways...this song is one I like a lot. It's about how your life may be hard but someone always has it worse. That somebody out there is always going to be jealous of your life, even if you can't see why.

I see Tony Stark reassuring Bruce Banner like this. He would tell Bruce that he should live since he still has a good life to live. That he shouldn't give up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment