Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekly Update 8/7/2011

Popular Ways to Get To My Blog
Media Slayer Productions (website)
loyalforex.com
Yahoo

Top 5 Post of This Week

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)
I highly enjoyed this movie. It was a good end to the Harry Potter franchise.
Views: 7

2. Alice in Wonderland (2010)
No, I didn't see this in 3D.
Views: 5

3. Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: Enslaved 2
I did release an Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki chapter recently but this isn't it. This is back in the first section of the series (the current section is the third one: A New Leaf).
Views: 2
Views on Deviantart: 28

4. S&N: Curse Revealed 1
This is the most recent chapter of S&N.
Views: 2
Views on Deviantart: 6

5. The Green Hornet (2011)
I think my rating isn't what the majority think.
Views: 1


I want to remind people that the view numbers (except the Deviantart ones) are ONLY from this week and not the total view count.

No comments:

Post a Comment