Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: Enslaved 2

Humans, I had found out, were smelly creatures that actually minded their scent. Bathing was done, for my kind, to be clean. Such as when my feathers in my raven form didn't allow me to fly as well or when my scent would alert predators where I was. But humans, such as my master Tamui, wanted to look good.


I had been washing Tamui for an hour and I was growing annoyed. If only I could have evaded my capture, my days would have been more interesting.


"Rig," Tamui finally said. "Dry me off."


Tamui got out of the pool and stood up. I dreaded this part because going close to Tamui's body wasn't something that I liked to do. He was fit, everyone had to be to survive, but he was my master. He was the one who controlled what my motions were. The special human that helped enslave me had made sure of it.


I shifted my arms into fur and started to dry him off. "You're doing it too fast." He reprimanded.


"Sorry, master." I said and tried to keep my voice as level as I could. Because my motion was now slower, Tamui relaxed more.


"How do you feel about women?" He asked.


"Human women? They are just creatures and hold no importance to me." Was my response. This seemed to make Tamui happy.


"There is a woman I am interested in. She treats me very well and I demand you keep an eye on her. Her name is Sajoki."


This was one of the worst things that had happened to me today. A creature, such as myself, shouldn't be bothered with petty things such as keeping track of another's future mate. But, of course, I had no choice in the matter. The shackles of my enslavement pulled me down.


The next few hours I listened to Tamui talk about how wonderful Sajoki was. Although most of what he talked about her had very little to do with her character. Luckily, things were cut short when hunting took place and I was happy because it was one of the few times that Tamui let me shift.


Turning into a large wolf I started to prowl for prey. Taking cues from the human hunters, I managed to get a decent amount of food for the camp. I enjoyed running and feeling free. It was only a fleeting, momentary thing as I knew that it wouldn't last. As long as Tamui was alive I would always be a slave to the humans.


I nearly drooled with the thought of his hand in my mouth. Of a painful death for him that could only be performed by me. But those were mere wishes, the strength to go against my enslavement seemed impossible to me right now.


Upon arrival back to the camp, Tamui forced me back into my human form and walked me over to a woman. "This is Sajoki, stay with her." And with that he went off.


I spent a few moments looking at her. She seemed, to me, to be attractive by human standards and I felt a flash of something in me. Was this what humans meant by the word love? This rush of blood slowly starting to leave my head?


"So, you're my protector." Sajoki said in a silky voice. That voice. That lovely voice made the feeling of love stronger. "Tamui should trust me more."


"I can make no statement against him." I replied.


"I'm sorry to hear that. Why can't you?"


"One special human put a spell over me and handed ownership over to Tamui. I can't help what I am now."


"I'm feeling tired, maybe you could protect me in the tent." Sajoki said and I had a feeling that she was talking about something other than my duties. Part of me wanted to explore my new urges but another part, small as it might be, didn't want to make Tamui angry. I followed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment