Monday, September 19, 2022

The Missing Alphabet: A Rhyming Letter Mystery ABC Picture Book for Kids

Paid Promotion
The Missing Alphabet book is a cute, interactive alphabet children’s book for early-learneres, preschoolers, kindergarteners, primary school students, ESL and English Language Learners. It will help them get familiar with and learn the alphabet, different words, beginning letter sounds, vocabulary words and phonics. The hidden pictures, vivid and colorful illustrations will get children engaged and will prompt parents, teachers, and caregivers to have an open discussion with children about what they see on each page.

Talking With Daisy Drew

What was the inspiration for writing The Missing Alphabet?

As a teacher I always saw what resources were needed.

What was the writing process like for The Missing Alphabet?

The writing process was fun and exciting.

What music did you listen to while writing The Missing Alphabet?

I listened to children's nursery rhymes music while writing this book.

What was your favorite thing in The Missing Alphabet to write?

My favorite thing that I wrote in the book is "Don't you fret."

What was the hardest thing in The Missing Alphabet to do?

The hardest thing for me was getting started. Once I got started I couldn't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment