Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Impasse (Mini-Review)

Impasse is a romance novel by Sylvie Fox about Holly Prentice forming a relationship with Nick Andreis. What makes this relationship hard is Holly thinking Nick is too young and trying her best to dismiss her true feelings.

This is a book with a great deal of feeling. Sylvie does an excellent job at balancing eroticism and romance. The sex scenes are more than hot and the emotions between the characters make it a joy to read.

The only problem with Nick is he purposefully bends the rules that Holly lays out for their relationship. Luckily these moments are few so I never found myself fully loathing Nick like I would've in other books.

What makes me not want to recommend it as much as I want to is glaring typos. They are few and far between, but it is always a shock to run into them as they are basic mistakes that should've been corrected in editing.

I would recommend Impasse to those who are seeking a romance that has a great deal of heat in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment