Sunday, October 15, 2017

Crossing the Divide 77

"What do you think about the state of humanity?" Alex asked and I could tell it was becoming very painful for him to wait.

"It's chaotic."

"And it's about to spiral downwards. It will kill itself unless there is the right leader in control. Right now there will be no chance of that happening as everyone is too divided. Humanity will destroy itself as it seeks to hold onto a dying world. The best choice is to make it so there are less people to cause chaos."

In the reality my Alex had been from the t-virus outbreak had been a mistake. It had happened without the Umbrella Corporation meaning for it to. But in the Nightmare reality I had found myself in, it had not been an accident. Not if Alex's plan happened as planned. And not only was this reality's t-virus outbreak planned, Alex was behind it. The man I had married had been seeking a cure in despicable fashions, but at least he had been trying to help.

"And how do you know that your plan won't backfire?" I asked, crossing my arms. "What if something goes wrong? What if you become infected and die?"

"Because I have been planning this for a long time." Alex replied.

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment