Sunday, February 5, 2017

Crossing the Divide 36

"But don't you want to see House Targaryen on the throne again?" Daenerys asked. "To take revenge with fire and blood?"

"I want our House to have a good ruler on the Iron Throne. I will not be responsible for another mad king."

Daenerys seemed disappointed and I wondered when her longing for the Iron Throne really took place. I couldn't see a ruler in her eyes but I saw a strong woman nonetheless. She wanted House Targaryen back in what she would consider its proper place. Even if she couldn't lead she wanted her House to continue. She might not fully trust Viserys but she thought he had the right idea.

"How do you know Ser Jorah?" Daenerys asked.

I almost replied with the answer in my home reality. I was about to say that I rescued her from Daario and when I arrived at the Raqus estate he was there. I was about to say how he came to my chambers that night and f***** me. I was about to tell her how he was the first man to f*** me. But that wasn't the case here and there was now a different answer.

"I saw him at the Tourney at Harrenhal." I replied. "We only looked at each other."

"I thought it was something more." Daenerys replied. "It seemed like you were lovers at one point. You didn't talk to each others as mere acquaintances."

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment