Saturday, February 25, 2017

Crossing the Divide 39

"So are you more competent than him?" The clone asked, tilting her head.

"Doctor Alexander Isaacs is competent enough." I replied, my face was devoid of any expression.

"Although he can be somewhat lacking when talking to people. He has even worse bed side manners."

"What happened to me?"

"All we know at the moment is that you were infected. You were randomly selected for testing of a cure for the t-virus."

"So you saved me out of the kindness of your heart?"

"I started the Mormonts to search for a cure and form a society to live. What's the point of surviving if there's nothing afterwards?"

I looked intently at the clone to see her reactions. I focused on everything about her. The slightest movement of her eyes, the human-zombie scent of her skin, the blood pumping through her veins, and everything else about her. So far she looked annoyed but didn't show any signs of being a malignant person. She didn't show any signs of wanting to cause harm. That didn't mean she wasn't here to harm my men, though, as the Alex clone had shown us. That clone hadn't been aware of his true purpose. He had only been afraid.

"Thank you." The clone said with a shrug.

"My name is Rin Isaacs, I'm the leader of the Mormonts." I told her.

"So that doctor is your father?"

There was no hint in her voice that she was joking. She honestly didn't know who I was which meant I wasn't important for whatever mission Wesker had sent her on. I didn't know what the Alex clone had known before being sent off. He might have known as little as the clone in front of me. Being a bomb didn't require one to be updated about current events. If the clone was programmed to get close to Alice with a romantic bond then it wasn't meant to gather information. She was an assassin.

"No, my husband." I told her.

-This is a Mature Story (if in content if not plot)
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment