Friday, September 26, 2014

New Designs September 2014

I have recently gotten back from my trip to California and have added some new designs to my CafePress shop! For those unaware: proceeds from that shop go to help support me and this lovely blog. If I ever get to earning enough I could pay my co-hosts Omar (Jash Talks), Rista (Zone 91), and Kheetor (With Extra Happy).

I'd really like to pay Kheetor just because of all she's done for With Extra Happy (including making an audio version of the podcast as well as a Twitter account).

So what are the new designs this time around?

First off are three from pictures I took during my vacation to California this year:



The fourth and final design is from a picture I had taken a little while back and that I thought was awesome:
So if you want to help support me and this blog head over to my Cafepress shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment