Monday, September 22, 2014

10 Year Anniversay (Subeta Event Review)

This is the first event I'm reviewing in a very long time and I have changed my style. Hopefully these Subeta event reviews go over well and evolve into something actually good. I won't be able to review everything as...well...I won't always be able to be online when an event is in session, sadly.

For this event I was on for a good majority of the days, but it was only on the last few days that I couldn't be online due to me traveling to California (and as I'm starting to write this review I'm still there and on the comp for the first and likely last time for the vacation). But I've read up on the news.

So here it goes...

Main Things That Happened Each Day
Every day there was a different theme. This allowed the site to celebrate various aspects of itself. Subeta is a site where you have a lot of options of how to earn sP (aka Subeta Points aka the main site currency) and what to do each day. Such as you can be a little fashionista and dress up your Human Avatar (HA) in various outfits. You can also play flash games and even battle. New items were released for each theme and there were also achievements relating to each day's theme.

Usual Item Drop
During a lot of events items will appear randomly on different pages of the site. It will even be random if an item will appear on a page. If you enter a code in the Customized CSS part of the site you can have an item only appear on a certain part of a page so that it's less confusing to find the random items. This time the random items were party stuff. Since...well...it was the 10th year anniversary celebration and all. A good amount of the random items were wearables.

The Big Day
So how was the actual Anniversary day? I could only read the news post about it as I wasn't able to get on my computer during that day. What I can tell you is that it seemed to be a good day for a celebration. The Token Shop was restocked, there were more items to get from the Fragmentizer, and there was a free gift. Makes me really wish that I could have been there.

Final Thoughts
I am a longtime fan of Subeta and am more than excited that it has reached 10 years! I have had some great times on the site and am looking forward to many more. I have met some great people on the site and hopefully I'll encounter more great people on the site in the future.

I give this event: 3.5/6

JOIN SUBETA TODAY AND SAY THAT TOBIASBANNER SENT YOU!

1 comment: