Saturday, August 12, 2023

Love Enduring legacy: ...When Love Ignite (Mini-Review)

Paid Promotion
Love Enduring legacy: ...When Love Ignite is a romantic story by Melandy Jeffery. Amie and Beth are friends both starting internships at the same company. Both also soon have romantic partners in their lives. Amie is having trouble getting into a relationship with Peirce. She is nervous but will she end up denying what she clearly desires?

As you know, I've slowly been getting through the Dune series. Those books are serious with a lot of disturbing content. Both in terms of violence as well as themes. So it's great to be able to have a light read like this book. I don't have to worry about anyone dying. Okay, so there is a part of the book where someone might die but it's not that serious. Especially when compared to some of the brutality in Dune: House Harkonnen.

I like characters that are shy and don't admit their feelings. In the Animorphs series it takes forever for Cassie and Jake to admit they love each other. So having a couple like Amie and Pierce is just perfect for me. They feel things for each other but still don't want to admit anything. Even when everyone already knows they want to date each other, they'll continue to deny it.

My favorite part of the book was the end. I had to think about why as I didn't hate this book. Then it hit me that the end of the book had no dialogue. Melandy Jeffery excels in narration but not conversation. It's almost like she gets confused what exactly to do when people talk to each other. I am not suggesting that the author stops writing dialogue as I know she'll improve on that aspect in future books.

I would recommend Love Enduring legacy: ...When Love Ignite to those looking for a comfy romance to relax to.

No comments:

Post a Comment