Saturday, October 12, 2019

Coming Soon: Tarot Deck: Fandom Edition

I like to keep my spiritual side off of this blog as that's not what this place is about. This blog is about dissecting and celebrating different shows, movies, ect. So making a post that has to do about tarot wouldn't make sense.

However, if I were to combine tarot and fandoms I'm in the post would fit. Hence this post. This was partially inspired by me thinking about making a tarot deck of my fandoms and my disappointment about the Game of Thrones tarot deck. The latter had the Moondoor on The Moon card.

I will provide minor explanations about different parts of the tarot deck, but I'm not expecting some explanations to be useful to the newcomer. So if you're interested in doing tarot, you'll need to do your own research.

Release Date: October 26, 2019

Go HERE to read the post early.

No comments:

Post a Comment