Thursday, September 19, 2019

White Out (Mini-Review)

White Out is the first book in Ann Grech's Unexpected series. It follows the journey of Reef and Ford as they discover their bisexuality. I wanted to read one last erotic book before setting out to read a serious book for another full length review and this was a great pick for that.

As someone who is bisexual myself, I liked how each man slowly realized they weren't straight. Both of them had never thought of doing the nasty with men before. Though Reef is said to have crushed on a man before, it never went anywhere. I understood their hesitation to come out to their friends and family. I haven't come out to all my family, one family member helps with finances so I can't unless I want my money situation to get even worse.

The sex scenes are outstanding. Since I do have some ships that involve bisexual men, I am taking mental notes how to improve my own male on male sex scenes.

I recommend this book to anyone who likes men on men "action", are bisexual, or love a good romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment