Thursday, September 7, 2017

The Bear and His Maiden Fair

"Does a bastard make love better than a lord or king?" Daenerys asked as she was nearly finished undressing me. "Will he take me in ways that Drogo and Daario never could?"

Every time my Khaleesi had taken a piece of clothing off it became harder to stay still. It became harder to hold my resolve. Her fingers would pass over my bare skin and I wanted to let her do so many things to me. I wanted to do so many things to her. Yet I remained still.

"And that's why I can't be with Jon." Daenerys said once I was naked.

"Forgive me, Khaleesi, but I don't see the lesson." I replied calmly even as I wanted to hide my hard c***.

"Jon would never stay as still as you did. His eyes would wander. You show me the utmost loyalty in the hardest of situations. If I am to be with any man, it's you."

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment