Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Crossing the Divide 75

"We don't have time for this." My husband told me and I could hear his voice breaking.

"I know." I said. "Let's hurry."

We made our way out of the room and started to head out of the building. The only thing I allowed myself to focus on now was getting to safety, the emotional pain I would feel in full when there was time. I would allow the feelings of pain and heartache to tear at me until I never wanted to feel again later. Now I had to focus on surviving.

While Alex helped me move, I was still slowed down. I could hardly move from the pain I felt. This became a problem once Alice and her ilk came in. The Rasiki did what they could as did the others around to protect me. Me and my love had to dodge friendly fire and shots aimed at us. I held onto him for strength far beyond the body.

I felt inside myself and found my dragon's gift. Out of my hand blew a great wind as if caused by the flapping of a dragon's wings. Alice's soldiers were thrown into the wall and some out of the windows. I groaned as even that little bit of power had taken a lot from me. I was weak and didn't know if I could survive. If I didn't survive then Alex would die. He could not make it out of this situation without me and I couldn't make it without him. This I knew.

Alex and I rushed by the fallen soldiers and made our way closer to the door that lead outside. Fear was in his eyes as he shot his gun. While he was more than scared, his aim was steady. Of course it would be steady as now it was his duty to protect me. As we got closer to the exit Alice clones appeared and made fighting near impossible.

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Doctor Isaacs Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment