Monday, September 4, 2017

Crossing the Divide 74

"I don't want to be that far back." Lei complained.

Jorah, myself, Jon, Jaime and Bronn were walking with her. She would be positioned on Bear Island in case any of Daenerys' forces managed to break through Theon's blockade. Lei did not like this idea as she had bloodlust in her veins and an excuse for her aggression. Though she appeared angry, I could see a kindness that was trying to break through.

"You have never fought before." Jaime pointed out. "I'm not going to risk your life because you finally decided to kill."

"But no one will break through." Lei pointed out. "You're placing me on Bear Island just because you're afraid for me."

"If anyone breaks through the blockade, it will be up to those on Bear Island to kill them." I said. "You will be one of the most important people in the battle ahead if that happens."

"No one will break through."

"Rin might be a queen, but she can still be a f****** idiot." Bronn replied.

That got a little smile from Lei. She looked at my lover and seemed to calm down. I knew that she was praying for something horrible to happen so that she could fight and avenge Tyrion's death. She had spoken to me briefly about wanting to kill Daenerys and her plan in doing so. It was complicated and would never work, but I didn't doubt the intentions in her words. Lei wasn't dumb and stopped talking once she figured out I thought she was insane.

-This is a Mature Story
-It's a Game of Thrones/Resident Evil Fic
-It's a Jorah Mormont Fic

You can read it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment