Friday, October 14, 2011

Sushi, Sake, and Tanuki: A New Leaf 4

"Thank you, Rig Katashi." Akumie said and I smiled as she had used my full name. Hardly anyone addressed me by my full name since I had taken it. The table was full of meats and exotic fruits that had been grown with the manure from Hijunaki's creations.


I breathed in the smell of the dinner that I had made and watched as Akumie ate a small piece of meat. I was briefly worried that she would not like it. How could I ever hope to win over a goddess by cooking? It wasn't even like my lovemaking could bring her closer to me. Which was a big hole in my plan.


Akumie's smile made relief rush through me as a sense of accomplishment overtook me. "You are a very good cook." She paused for a second. "At least for an obake."


"Thank you, your grace." I said and took her compliment as best I could. I was making progress at least.


She looked at me as I started to eat. "You can call me Akumie, Rig." She said. "You have earned it. For the past week you have attended me well. I am used to others bowing to my every whim, but you do it better than most."


"Thank you, Akumie." I said and felt the beauty of her name roll off of my tongue. No, it was the sensuality inherent in the name. It had everything to do with Akumie's body and nothing to do with her soul.


It took an hour to finish dinner with Akumie. The hour was full with pleasant conversation that made her like me more. When it was done I helped her out of her seat. As we left the room slaves came in to clean up.


"I'd like to walk around tonight." Akumie said and I smiled. Now I could finally go further in my plan to have sex with her.


I walked Akumie to the main gardens which looked lovely in the starlight. A small smile started to form on her face and I walked to a rose bush. Picking a red rose it started to turn from red to yellow to blue and back again. I smiled as Akumie's smile widened.


"This is for you." I said and handed the rose to her.


For a moment her face reflected that she didn't know what to do. I couldn't blame her as she was a goddess and this was an obvious invitation. After a few minutes of breathless silence she took the rose. I breathed in relief.


"I think it's time to go back, Rig." Akumie said and smiled. I nodded and took her back to her room. As she started going inside, she turned back t look at me.


Taking this rare chance, I started shifting quickly. I didn't do a complete shift of any animal but always put them as a combination. Near the end she was clapping. Shortly after she started clapping, I returned to my human male form.


"You are talented, Rig Katashi." Akumie said and went inside her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment