Wednesday, October 5, 2011

S&N: Curse Revealed 3

S&N: Curse Revealed 3



NOTE: NAZILLA IS A FEMALE!



After a few minutes of silence I bent down to pick up Samara's groceries. As I picked them up she just stood still and silent while looking at me. I didn't blame her. I sometimes had trouble looking at myself in the mirror, so I couldn't say anything bad against her reaction. Also, she had seen me die in her arms and now she was looking at a robot version of me.


Finally I finished picking up the groceries and handed them to her. Her reaction of taking the groceries from me was more robotic than I could ever be.

"Samara, it's good to see you." I said after I decided someone would have to break the silence.


Samara looked at me oddly and I thought that she wasn't going to speak. "You're not Nazilla. You're not my girlfriend." She walked away from me and went into the kitchen.


"If you'll let me, I'll explain." I said as I went after her.


As soon as Samara put down her groceries she held a gun to my face. "Stop pretending to be her!" She yelled. "You can't be her! She's dead!"


I thought a moment before saying, "What if I am Nazilla? Wouldn't you like to make sure?"


Samara lowered her gun. "I'll let you explain and then I'll kill you. I think I can do that and not die."


With that I sat at the kitchen table and waited as Samara made tea. She seemed like an angel as she moved around. Seeing Samara make tea made it seem as though the past three years had never happened. It made my suffering and change seem like nothing. As long as I could see her I'd be close enough to Heaven to satisfy me. When she sat down and gave me tea the anger of God shot through her eyes to me.


"So how can you be Nazilla?" Samara asked and sipped her tea to cover up the hope in her voice.


"After I died, Netty took my body and transferred my brain's knowledge to a chip." I explained.


"Why would they want to make a Machine who was once a human?" She asked.


"There are some things that a human can know that a Machine could never understand. Some things are impossible to know by just being told."


"If that's true, then don't you have programming in you besides what Netty got from your brain."


"Yes, there was. I managed to find a way to put it in the background after three years. It won't affect me anymore."


"Prove it." As she said that I had a crazy idea that I had wanted to do to her for three years. I slowly walked over and showed Samara I wasn't going to harm her. Then I gave her a kiss like I had given her before I was made into a Machine.


When I finished the kiss and backed away, I saw Samara's face change. She smiled but then quickly took on a stoic look.


She got up quickly and said, "You will sleep alone tonight. I trust you are Nazilla, but not that your programming won't make you try and kill me." She got up and went to her room.


Well, at least I could be in Samara's life again. That was the most I could hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment