Tuesday, October 13, 2020

I Completed The Secrets of Ashes Book I Chapter 2

This was the one room that I had actually spent a few weeks getting ready. Unlike the rest of the house. It wouldn't be right to just let the room remind my friend of wherever he spent his restless nights. Hopefully not in his broken down car. Though I'm sure [CHARACTER] would say there were other reasons for me spending so much time on the guestroom.

This chapter readers will be introduced to an extremely important character. He is named after two things I really love. Once I release the book I am sure friends and long time fans will get the two references. Though, honestly, one reference will be easier to get than the other.

If you don't mind spoilers GO HERE for a more in depth update.

No comments:

Post a Comment