Friday, February 25, 2011

One Year Anniversary Blog Post

It is a good day. It is my One Year Anniversary of serious blogging. A year ago I decided to post my first YouTube video and later I did blog posts. Though I really did start video reviewing things before that starting with The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I reviewed some good things, some bad things, and some things that really left an impact on me.

In this one year I have changed my setup. I have gotten a symbol, changed my blog, and other things. Some things were changed because people wanted them changed, but mostly things were changed because I wanted them changed.

I want to thank my friend Retsam who has supported me from day one. He has supported me in not just my blogging ventures but in my personal life. He is a good friend.
I also want to thank Zack who does the symbol for me. That symbol wasn’t supposed to be as big as it is now (talked about it in a video). He is also a very kind and understanding friend.

For those that wonder if I know about TGWTG (www.thatguywiththeglasses.com) since I don’t mention them or do any of their jokes: my purpose for that is that I’m being my own internet personality. I’m not part of TGWTG so I want to be known as my own person. I don’t mind some people that make references to TGWTG but it’s not always needed.

In place of these TGWTG references I make Terminator references. I have even made videos about the series and my opening (as of this blog post) is made up of Terminator clips. In December I did a series of articles about the Terminator series and I was very happy to do them.

Going back to thanking people:

I want to thank Crysy for being a very good supporter. While she hasn’t helped with my blogging she is still a great friend.

I also want to thank Jessica for being my oldest friend. She has stuck with my craziness throughout all these years.

What can you expect from me this coming year? I want to one day do a review on all of the Terminator movies starting with The Terminators (an Aslyum film). The Host Rant will continue and what comes after that? I am thinking of doing a rant series on my most hated movie, as of now: Tideland.

I want to thank everyone for their support and here is to another great year of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment