Sunday, April 7, 2024

Quantum Being: Unraveling the Mysteries of the True Self

Paid Promotion
This book is the result of a tragic event that happened to the author, Hesham Attalla, which threw him into deep depression. As he found his way out of depression, Attalla discovered his inner voice—a guiding light that has accompanied him ever since. The book is written in two voices: first, Attalla shares his experience, and then allows his inner voice to reveal the meaning of that experience and the wisdom gained from it.

The inner voice’s channeled material explains the quantum nature of our reality and how each of us is on an endless journey of exploration and expansion. It encourages readers to take charge of their destinies by examining their lives and questioning all the information presented to them. It challenges us to break through the confines of our comfort zones in order to discover our authentic selves and fulfill our purpose. If you are ready for such a challenge, this book is definitely for you.

Talking With Hesham Attalla

What was the inspiration for writing Quantum Being?

An accident completely altered the course of my life, unveiling a new dimension I never knew existed. It prompted me to ask questions I had never considered before, igniting a quest for answers that soon became integral to my journey. Through this exploration I gained invaluable insights, realizing that suffering is not a requisite for expanding consciousness and reaching our fullest potential. Recognizing the importance of this understanding, I felt compelled to share my message with others. I sought to convey the notion that each individual possesses a unique gift capable of benefiting humanity collectively, attainable through self-trust and attunement to inner guidance.

What was the writing process like for Quantum Being?

The writing process was marked by numerous false starts and complete stops. Ideas had been brewing within me for three years, yet I struggled to structure them into a coherent book. The beginning and progression of the book remained elusive during this time leading me to draft numerous versions. None of which felt satisfactory. Then, one day, I sensed that the book was ready to come out; all I had to do was listen to its voice. This is how the channeled content of the book was born, which offered a greater perspective on my personal tragedy and shed light on the events that shape our lives. This aspect of the process unfolded effortlessly, which I believe is the case with all creative endeavors.

What music did you listen to while writing Quantum Being?

For writing, I require music that helps me focus without being distracting. I prefer instrumental pieces, as songs with lyrics tend to disrupt my creative process. Pure music, particularly classical compositions, works best for me. Chopin is my favorite composer; his music speaks directly to my soul.

What was your favorite scene in Quantum Being to write?

This non-fiction book doesn't include scenes, but my favorite chapter is undoubtedly the last one. It felt like everything was beautifully tied together, making perfect sense. It was akin to wrapping a gift in exquisite paper and an elegant ribbon, ready to be presented to others. I experienced a profound sense of satisfaction and completion, as if welcoming a new child into the world. This book is my creation, my child, and I invite you to become acquainted with it and hopefully embrace its message.

What was the hardest chapter in Quantum Being to write?

The second chapter proved to be the most challenging to write. It dived into my emotional turmoil during the period of my personal tragedy. Despite the passage of years, the emotions remained raw, often bursting forth uncontrollably. While we're accustomed to sharing our thoughts, expressing emotions can be daunting, particularly when done publicly and for the first time. I had to overcome numerous personal barriers to articulate them in a manner others could understand. Nonetheless, it proved to be a cathartic process, offering closure to one of the most profound chapters of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment