Saturday, September 11, 2021

Kiss (Shay Series, Book #1)

Paid Promotion
It’s always a red flag when you find out you look like his ex-girlfriend, but it’s worse when his ex is your identical twin sister.


Shay used to be inseparable from her sister Sasha, but after a tragic accident left Shay blind, Sasha continued living her life in the spotlight, while Shay kept to the shadows. Sasha partied, and laughed, and went through a long line of boyfriends, while Shay lost her first love and learned to live with her disability.

Shay had lost most of her youthful passion for life until she meets Nathan at a party. His easy charm and eager attentions leave her thirsting for more but knowing that Nathan is Sasha’s ex dampens their initial spark. While hiding their relationship from her twin, Shay tries to decide if she and Nathan have real chemistry - or if she’s just a look-a-like for a lost love.

She was looking for a romance that would wake her up - not a love triangle between her sister and the man of her dreams.

Talking With Zoe Adams


What was the inspiration for writing Kiss?

I originally asked my readers what type of story they would like to read next. When the majority voted for 'age gap relationship' I knew I had to come up with something very unusual as a plotline so I let my imagination take the lead on this one...You won't be disappointed in this series.

What was the writing process like for Kiss?

I did some research in the beginning as I wanted to question some "age gap relationship" issues couples face. The sightless character of Shay, helped me integrating a different point of view in the story. I truly hope you enjoy this series, still in the making... :)

I am writing the finale and hoping to publish it by the end of this month.

What was your favorite scene in Kiss to write?

I loved creating all the moments of how Shay makes sense of the world by the surrounding smells, touch and scent. I loved to build her into a very strong young woman even with her disability. My best childhood friend had a disability and a lot of the inspiration for some scenes came from those memories.

What was the hardest scene in Kiss to write?

The hardest scene I am about to write. The Grand finale, the Twist that no one saw coming. I have been gathering information and researching behavioral patterns for weeks now...but hey...no spoilers, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment