Sunday, June 19, 2022

Update: A Curse Chapter 2 Has Been Written

I've finished writing the latest chapter of A Curse and will start editing tomorrow at the earliest. All depends on how well I'm doing.

Here's a small unedited excerpt of what to look forward to:

"Besides the size of different morphs, what other problems does the morphing technology currently have?"

"Tell me how do you know how to move?"

"One foot in front of the other?"

"How do you know that?"

"When I was a ha-"

"Exactly."

I was more than confused by Alex's Shade eating grin. It was as if my answer had pleased him in some manner. I had both given him the correct answer while remaining oblivious to its meaning. That's probably why my husband was so pleased with himself. Which meant the only way to win was to figure out what my answer meant.

"I don't have to focus on how I walk because I learned how to so long ago." I said and he nodded eagerly. "So even if you just allowed dragons the ability to change into other creatures, they wouldn't know how to do something as simple as walking."

"Now if there wasn't a war on the horizon, the Dracomorphs could spend as much time as needed to learn about every creature on Sornieth." Alex replied. "Or at least study about the most useful morphs. There is too much life on the continent to ever truly know everything. Even the eldest dragons have gaps in their knowledge."

No comments:

Post a Comment