Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Becoming My Tentacle Alien Professor's Bimbo Hucow (Mini-Review)

Becoming My Tentacle Alien Professor's Bimbo Hucow is an erotic short by Blair Ajax. Dina is a third-year chemistry major at a prestigious university. Because of her crush on her professor, she feels jealous of Clarissa's assets. When she is assigned as a research assistant for an Ulgumian professor she finds a way to increase the size of her boobs. Dina figures to just take a little and she'll catch the attentions of her crush. But then things get out of hand and she has a decision to make: continue with her degree or become the Ulgumian professor's hucow.

Like Dina, I also have issues with my boob size. revrezner usually has to reassure me that they're fine as I feel they're...small. The great thing about that is that I usually don't have to wear a bra. This also due to the fact I usually wear t-shirts that don't show much off. Some are more stylish than others, though. Such as I have two t-shirts with all the Eeveelutions. Well...I think they're stylish.

I've had unreasonable crushes before. But unlike Dina, I've never tried anything drastic to get their attention. She's reckless as the way to increase her boob size isn't something she researched. She just hears about something and decides to go with it.

Dr. Barnett is an all around sex-hound. If there is an attractive woman in the room, he will notice. He does nothing to hide his attraction to Clarissa for starters. The first chapter focuses on how much like a school boy he acts around her. Then at the end of the book...yeah...really cements his sex-hound status.

Jolene is Dina's roommate and encourages Dina's decision to get bigger boobs. Heck, she even uses the same method to get bigger boobs as Dina. Sadly there is only one scene between Dina and Jolene. I would have loved to see more!

I would recommend Becoming My Tentacle Alien Professor's Bimbo Hucow by Blair Ajax to those that like the hucow kink. I would also recommend Becoming My Tentacle Alien Professor's Bimbo Hucow by Blair Ajax to those with a tentacle kink.

No comments:

Post a Comment