Saturday, March 5, 2022

Submit a Guest Post

I am now accepting guest posts on my blog. I do this in the hopes that talented people will be noticed and this blog will be able to cover more than what just one person is able to.

BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A POST

*You can't promote your book(s) via Guest Posts. To have your book promoted on my blog GO HERE.

*You will not be paid for your work.

*I have vertigo so it may be a little wait until your post is on the blog.

*I can choose not to approve a post for whatever reason.

*All posts must contain content no higher than PG-13.

Submit a Guest Post

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what's going on with you? My name is TieTeanna and I am multi-genre author of only four books. Two of them are horror. Anyway, I also write blogs and review other indie authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, nothing much :)

      If you click on the link at the bottom of the post (Submit a Guest Post) you will be sent to my forums where you'll be able to contribute a post to this blog :)

      Delete