Thursday, April 21, 2022

Update: Lynesse Chapter 22 Has Been Written

I've finished writing the latest chapter of Lynesse and will start editing tomorrow at the earliest. All depends on how well I'm doing.

Here's a small unedited excerpt of what to look forward to:

As I cleaned up and put on clothes for the day, all my worries flooded back in my mind. They had granted me peace for a moment in time and now were back with a vengeance. They cried out that I could've easily killed her while *******. But what after that? How could I convince anyone that her death was accidental? Would they trust me or immediately become suspicious?

"You better do that when I claim my throne." Daenerys said gleefully.

"I'm sure I've done better." I replied with a grin.

"I'm sure you haven't."

"If you are certain."

When I was finished getting dressed I helped her finish. She was very responsive whenever any part of my body touched her. Once we overthrew Cersei then I would sit her down on the Iron Throne and tear her clothes to shreds. If only that time was now.

"What are you thinking, Jorah?" Daenerys teased.

"I'm thinking of how I want to properly celebrate you becoming Queen of the Seven Kingdoms." I replied.

"Will I like it?"

"I think if I told you now you would want me to...practice."

No comments:

Post a Comment