Monday, April 18, 2022

I Believe in Magic (Journal)

I have a Redbubble where I put some of my designs up for sale. However, I haven't made a sale yet and want to try another place to sell my designs. Hence I'll be releasing journals every now and again.

Originally I planned to have an LGBTQ+ themed journal with unicorns and rainbows. I'm part of the community myself and love unicorns. This journal's theme changed when I couldn't find a rainbow I liked that would pair well with a unicorn.

Don't worry, the original LGBTQ+ themed journal is still in the works and will be available in the future.

The journey down the spiritual path can be a complicated one. You need to figure out what your beliefs are and what rituals work best for you. Such as if you like tarot or crystals or both. Then you need to do research on your given interests. So things can get complicated very quickly.

I Believe in Magic Journal is here to help you document your journey.

You can even use it to just reflect on what you're going through. Sometimes the best thing is to write your feelings down so you can understand them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment