Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Tarot Narrated: A Modern Guide to Learning Tarot

Paid Promotion
Tarot Narrated: A Modern Guide to Learning Tarot is not like any other tarot book. It features examples from real life for every card to help you understand the essence of each card quickly and easily. Both novices and experienced readers are sure to find the documented outcomes in these stories interesting and helpful in learning how to read tarot cards.

Also, it features something no other tarot book has: 2-card combination interpretations for all of the Major Arcana!

Keyphrase lists and detailed card descriptions are provided for all 78 tarot cards, along with general information on card spreads, and a step-by-step approach to interpreting the tarot. Don't pass this one up!

Talking With Susan Ellington

What was the inspiration for writing Tarot Narrated?

I found tarot at a time when my whole world turned upside down. Thanks to the internet, I had met a soulmate who lived on another continent. Some might even call him a twin flame. I was being drawn towards him while the rest of my life simply slipped away. The connection we had felt visceral in the way that I could actually physically feel a pull from my solar plexus, like there was a cord between us, and it was being yanked. Hard. It was as if we had been spiritually yoked – tied together – even though we were thousands of miles apart. Having never experienced anything like it before or even knowing it was possible, I began searching for answers through the tarot.

What was the writing process like for Tarot Narrated?

The writing process was both a joy and a frustration. I had to revisit certain memories that I'd rather not have, but my desire to help people learn how to read tarot by getting right to the essence of each card kept me going.

What was your favorite scene in Tarot Narrated to write?

My favorite section is the "In Context" story for The Wheel of Fortune card, simply because I found it hilarious, and I hope others do too.

What was the hardest scene in Tarot Narrated to write?

The hardest section to write was the "In Context" story for the Three of Swords card. This was because I struggled with sharing something a little more personal than the example I originally intended to share. However painful that memory was, I needed to do the Three of Swords justice to illustrate its essential meaning, so I chose the more personal example.

No comments:

Post a Comment