Tuesday, June 21, 2022

How I Became an Egg-Laying Alien Monster (Mini-Review)

How I Became an Egg-Laying Alien Monster is an erotic short by Blair Ajax. Commander Reina is leading an exploration team on Proxima Centauri B to see if the planet is fit for colonization. Her team is made up of Kian, Mia, and Arlene. Everything is going well until Kian is bitten by a mysterious insect. Now Reina, Mia, and Arlene must find Kian even as their bodies go through some mysterious changes.

I am not sure why I picked up this book as it contains kinks I don't usually do. But I'm glad I did as after this I read another of Blair Ajax's books. This probably means I'm on a new path of depravity. But I'm loving it anyways!

As someone who is interested in works portraying humans fornicating with monsters and aliens, I really like when the aliens seem like aliens. In other words I don't like when the only thing alien about the men is that their skin is a different color. I like to be able to look at them and see them as something that could never exist on Earth. This book has the transformations the crew go through seem very alien which was extremely satisfying to me.

The ending of this book works as a satisfying conclusion while also leaving room for a sequel. I prefer it being an ending as I like where all the characters are by the end. They are both happy and satisfied with the cards life has dealt them. All a sequel would do is ruin the idyllic ending that the book gives the characters.

I would highly recommend How I Became an Egg-Laying Alien Monster by Blair Ajax to those looking for a science fiction erotic short. I would also highly recommend How I Became an Egg-Laying Alien Monster by Blair Ajax to those who like their aliens alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment