Monday, July 8, 2019

Stranger Things Season 3 (Mini-Review)

I just finished the third season of Stranger Things that aired on Netflix on July 4, 2019. This is one season that will leave me a little bit off for a few days at least. The finale had two major deaths. One that was one of my favorite characters because that's the kind of luck I have. The other was a character I did not expect to feel sad about and cheered their death on early in the season.

Trouble again comes to Hawkins because some Russians want to open a portal just like the Americans did. Them opening a portal allows the Mind Flayer to enact a plan much different than from the past two seasons.

Jim Hopper is having trouble seeing El starting to grow up which leads to a few hilarious scenes. He admits to not having felt anything for such a long time which caused him to be overprotective of El.

Will has to admit that things change and the life had had before just isn't possible. He is faced with this change when two of his friends get girlfriends. I really felt for Will's storyline because I didn't have many friends growing up. I have a feeling if I did have a group of friends, that I'd be in Will's position.

There are some truly hilarious moments this season. So at least it isn't all doom and gloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment