Monday, July 8, 2019

The Wolf's Concubine (Mini-Review)

The Wolf's Concubine by Erin St. Charles is either the second book in Shifter Enforcers or Gods and Concubines. In a full review I would've made sure of this fact. But these Mini-Reviews are my initial reactions so...yeah...

I decided to read this book as I wanted something light, fun, and a little erotic. I wanted some cheesy love story to get caught up in. In that aspect this book was awesome. A very well endowed man, something the book goes at great lengths to remind its readers, hooks up with a woman that is sexy. It also does the 'fake marriage' trope which is one of the reasons I bought the book.

This book needed to be edited through at least once more as there were some typos that stuck out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment